Resistance bands for workout.

Roy

Hi Roy,

I have tried them but was not ready for them. I couldn't stand long even. I bought the resistance bands that are on the website that you sent. (Click on/side menu).

I can use these sitting down. I can sit in a chair or on an ottaman...on my good days I can sit on one of those large 'balls' and use them. When using the ball it is also causing me to 'sit correctly,' with little effort to balance. BUT, I can only do this on really good days. I have an pilates instructor that shows me various exercises using the bands.

I am also doing pilates in a supine only program...using the pilates performer equipment...using spring resistance. It has been extremely helpful.

I am working on a reconditioning program so any tips you get please pass them on to me! I would be thankful:) Recondition is SO hard for me!

Take care,

Lorrell

I've been using these instead of weights on the days I can't lift the weights. They allow me to work as hard or as easy as I want, which is nice. There are all kinds of exercises you can do with them. I bought mine at Target for seven or eight bucks.

Amy

Hi Roy,

I use something similar to those on the days that I can't walk, but have enough energy while sitting to do a little exercise. I got mine from physical therapy I had during one of my hospital stays. I think it helps keep me from being a couch potato!

Hi Roy!!

I was given a band in the hospital a few months ago to excercise my arms, I hate excercising and this is pretty easy. I know use the same band on my arms and legs!! and I can actually feel some improvement.. BRAVO

Sue