T-shirt Shipments May Be Delayed

Hi everyone,

Please keep Amy in your thoughts and prayers. She is in the hospital with sepsis.

For those of you who have ordered t-shirts this week, we appreciate your patience. Amy will get the orders filled as soon as she is feeling better.

Michelle

OH my goodness! I don't like how 2007 is sounding soo far for soo many people here...Does anyone know what has caused Amy's sepsis???

Amy, hope your better and back home soon!

Jacquie

Thank you Michelle for letting us know...

Oh, Amy...I am so sorry to hear of this! Please put tshirts at the back burner and healing on the front burner!

Is there anyone who is a 'buddy' with Amy who can keep us updated or read posts to her? Just wondering...It so helpful in a situation like this. I'm totally not making sense, but the 'buddy system' always comes to my mind when Melissa posts about me or I post about Melissa or Sophia posts about Morgan or Michigan Jan, etc. and someone is relaying the prayers and good thoughts...

Healing thoughts sent from PA to IA!

Emily

Hi everyone,

I spoke with Amy last night. She said they think it was her picc line that caused the sepsis. The bacteria is just starting to grow, so soon they will be able to identify what type it is and get her on appropriate antibiotics.

I let her know that you guys are sending get well wishes. Thanks for being so supportive of her.

Michelle

Michelle,

Thank you so very much for updating us...Honestly, you amaze me. I know you are so swamped as it is, and to help out by keeping in touch with Amy and keep us up to day....THANK YOU.

Hopefully they will isolate the bacteria soon, and get her the appropriate abx. Yikes though in terms of her Lyme as I hope the mega-doses of abx needed to treat the sepsis don't send her into a major herx.

She's in our thoughts.

Emily

Amy,

Hope your feeling better....

Michelle,

Thanks for keeping us posted! :)