Jump to content

Need To See Dr Grubb

Recommended Posts

You'd need to call and make an appointment--also if you need a referal in order to get the appointment paid for from your health insurance, be sure to have one to bring with you to your appointment.

Dr. Grubb is at the Medical University of Ohio, and all the pertinent contact info is on the physician list page:



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...