Ion cleanse

Hi

Has anyone else had an Ion clenase done. I go to a great Traditional Chinese medicine doctor and she has helped me some. She just started using this ion cleanse as a way to remove toxins from your body. She said she resisted using it becuase she does not understnd how it works but it does seem to work. Has anybody else had this done? It is a long thing to explain but I will if you guys would be interested.

Stacey :-)

I know some of you guys read the NDRF posts too so forgive the repeat. :-)

Hi,

Yeah I am talking about the foot bath. Ok here it goes. You put your feet in a dish pan of water and the ion cleanse plates are put in there as well. They are attatched to the wall so the ions get electrically charged. The water is perfectly clear when you start out. After about a minute it turns a little orange ( at least mine did). My husband who is a scientist says that that first color is probably the ion plates reacting to the ions in the water. You leave your feet in there for 30 minutes. By the time it was done my water was black, green, orange, and foamy. I am not making this up. It just kept getting grosser and grosser.Now each color means something different and where the toxins are being pulled from. Right as it was starting I felt a little tingling in my feet. She then said you might feel some tingling in your feet. Weird. Now my husband, Jim and one of his collegues who is a biochemist are trying to figure out how this works. But it does seem plausible to them. Each persons water will look different. My doc said she did it on a 8 year old girl and the water stayed mostly clear. She also said that they have pulled out worms from peoples feet. I don't know if this works but at this point I am willing to try anything. Something definatly was happening and the doc says it has helped some people. And like Jim says we thought aspirin was quacks medicine at one time. My doc resisted using this for 2 years becuase she did not understand it but she used it on herself after she got a bad dog bite that wasn't healing and she siad it helped. HMMMMMM....

Opus 88 did it help you? Did I expalin it well do you think?

Like I said Jim and his collegue are looking into it so if I find out anything more I'll let you know but for now I think I will try it agian!

Stacey :-)

Wow, that sounds really interesting. Do they at least rub your feet while they do it. I usually get facials and messages. That is supposed to remove toxins as well. Unfortunately it tends to dehydrate me, so I drink lot of water before I go. Are you sure it's not just a chemical reaction?