Welbutrin

yikespanic

I thought wellbutrin was supposed to do the opposite: help with fatigue... maybe it just takes more time??

:unsure:

Hey Kim...I only took Wellbutrin one time...it made me EXTREMELY tired...I actually went to the ER thinking I was having an adverse reaction to it b/c I'd also heard it was supposed to increase energy NOT knock you out! The doc. at the ER told me that some people actually take it as a sleep aid b/c it can cause extreme fatigue. Obviously this is not the "typical" reaction but the med. staff in the ER weren't all that surprised by my reaction to it so it does happen.

As far as this going away over time I don't really know...perhaps discuss the pro's and con's of this med. with your doctor? Maybe see how long the side effects are supposed to last? I hope you're feeling better soon!

Hi! Welbutrin has been a life saver for me. It has helped the depression I'm not sure about the Pots. Istarted out on 300mg before bed because one Dr thought it would help me sleep. Now another dr has increased to 450 (the Max) and wondered why i was taking it before bed because it would give me some energy. It didn't help me sleep. I am on namebrand so I'm not sure about generic. I think Walmart has it on 4.00 list? generics are not created equal has been my experince on some meds.:-)