All Alone For The Next 4 Months...

sjprice23

My boyfriend, starting today, is going to be out of town for the next 4 months with very little hope to be home during the holidays :) and I am so sad already!

He has been my rock, my kickstand, my encouragement for this last year of getting sick, not being able to drive or work, now all I am going to be able to have with him is phone conversations. :D

I don't know if anyone has ever been in love so much that no matter how difficult things are or how sick or sad you feel, being in their arms even for five minutes each day just makes everything that much better, but that's how I feel. I thought I had been in love in the past, but until I met this guy, I don't know, I have never felt this way, ever! And to have him recipricate it in a way I never thought a "manly" man could do, is just so amazing and makes me feel as if, no matter how sick I am, I'd never, ever be hurt by him, ever!

So because I have that, which I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have him, I don't think I've ever cried as much as I have today, especially because of love and longing. It's amazing to know that I feel those feelings so powerfully, it makes me want to fight being sick and just fight through life in general, but that's what makes is so hard not to have that touch, that comfort for the next 4 months~ and it has to be through the holidays too doesn't it!?! :(

I cannot wait until February 25th when he will be home again!

Sarah

i have been in a relationship with my man and we are working on 10 months :) but i have been away from him since may. :( so with that.... i know exactly how you feel! hugs to you!!!!! ^_^ i want to be with him every second and i always want to be in his arms. he makes me feel so much better even just thinking about him. i usually only get to see him a week or two out of the month. either i go see him or he comes to see me but because of money and schedule i missed getting to see him for the entire month of september. :(:( but i was with him for 16 days this month! :):):) he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. i love him so much. if you need to talk to anyone about it or to cry a little, you can pm me anytime. when you wrote: "I thought I had been in love in the past, but until I met this guy, I don't know, I have never felt this way, ever!" i immediately thought of him. he text me something to that effect earlier this month. no matter what i do or where i am, i am always seeing or hearing something that reminds me of him. i know that i was never in love before i met him. he has given me a completely new outlook on everything in life. he totally consumes me. he is the only person who can completely understand me being sick and he is completely fine with it. i don't know if you have read any of my previous posts about him but he also has NCS. in fact we met at the hospital. i feel like i am the luckiest girl in the world to be with my man just as you said you feel.

the way we keep in touch is by texting and calling each other everyday! i tell him everything that i do and he tells me everything that he does. we keep the relationship alive. actually he just text me to let me know he was going to be lifting. like always i told him to be careful. i would suggests that you both tell each other how much you mean to each other as much as possible. that helps out a lot!!! we do that everyday and we have not gone a day with out saying "I love you" to one another. i am absolutely crazy about him as i am sure you are of your boyfriend and i wish you the bestest of luck!!!!!!! ;););););)

dionna :)