Horrible Tachy

Jacquie802

Hi Guys,

I'm just catching up on the posts, but I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't been doing so hot lately. I have had horrible tachy, worse than before....It's weird that it all seems to be happening more at night....I have an apptmt with my endo tomorrow so I'll let you guys know how I make out...Not quite sure what they are doing now, it seems like alot of the meds only work for a short while...

Jacquie

hey jacquie--sorry that you are having the dreaded tachy problem.. UGH.. forgive me if i you have posted this and i dont remember... :) ...have you had your catecholmines and adrenaline levels and waht not tested during one of your flushing-tahcyardia attacks?

is there a certain time of day that they happen.. so maybe you can get labs drawn during a spell.. I know much easier said then done...I guess waht im asking is.. is there any way that you can be given a lab order to take to a lab or the Er.. and have somebody drive you there and get it drawn? or could the lab come to you?

I know the lab people have come to my house many times to draw blood.. just a though.. as i feel bad that you are dealing with this.. i know how you feel girlly!

hang in there

hugs

dizz

hey jacquie--sorry that you are having the dreaded tachy problem.. UGH.. forgive me if i you have posted this and i dont remember... :) ...have you had your catecholmines and adrenaline levels and waht not tested during one of your flushing-tahcyardia attacks?

is there a certain time of day that they happen.. so maybe you can get labs drawn during a spell.. I know much easier said then done...I guess waht im asking is.. is there any way that you can be given a lab order to take to a lab or the Er.. and have somebody drive you there and get it drawn? or could the lab come to you?

I know the lab people have come to my house many times to draw blood.. just a though.. as i feel bad that you are dealing with this.. i know how you feel girlly!

hang in there

hugs

dizz

I know this would require phenomenal amounts of inter-doctor cooperation, but maybe you could get that done during your sleep study? At least, if the study is done at a hospital? At the very least, it seems like having the EEG, heart rate, etc. info from one of those attacks would be useful.