Have You Even Been Discharged Right After You Just Fainted?

Ernie

Ernie,

I am so saddened to read all of this! I feel for you and wish I had some good words of advice. I've had to deal with finding the energy to resolve all kinds of issues from poor ER care to horrible home health agency etc etc.

It seems we have to fight for EVERYTHING and it does make one weary doesn't it? I don't know about you, but I know I get just bone tired weary to the core with some of these issues.

It is tough because if your labs are "normal" even if you didn't have to sign to agree to leave the ER you still would have trouble suing because your labs are "normal".

However, if you give them "credible" documentation of your illness, research articles, your PCP's note and make them keep it on file at the ER then their liability would probably change.

My first thought was a patient rep or hospital ombudsmen office so it sounds like you are on the right track there. They usually are the people who can get things done if anyone can.

I don't know what to tell you about transportation. I have some of those same issues and they remain unresolved for me although, my situation is not as severe as yours.

I know what you mean about giving your body time to rest. I hope the rest will help you and that in the meantime you can get some solutions to these issues.

HUGS!