I'm Going To Be On A Podcast!

Dawg Tired

The interview is today and the podcast is tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous because I've never done anything like this before... But I know and really like the lady who is the host so I'll do okay. It is going to be about my book, I don't know if this is going to be about writing a memoir or about my illness.... she said she love the book and we will probably do more than one.

Wish me luck!!!

hi gayla,

i do not know what a podcast is, but as i loved reading your book, i wanted to wish you best of luck with it!!! oh and you can mention that people all over the world read your book and just LOVE it!!! :D

when you are up to it, could you explain me the podcast please? (only when you're up to it, don't forget that!)

best of luck,

corina :)

It is a broadcast like on the radio but it is on the internet so it is available worldwide. It can be listened to any time after it is posted, and even downloaded to an ipod or saved on your computer.

She just wanted a general overview of me and the book this time but she wants to interview me again in the future.

She said the podcast would be ready tomorrow after Noon EST, I will send you a link as soon as I get one - I did give DINET a plug.... she is listing it as a site of interest for those who want to know more about my condition! YAY!!

aha! thanks a lot gayla. it will be so great to hear your voice and hear you talk about the book!!!

now i know why the word sounded familiar!!! :ph34r::)

em, both my boys are the proud owners of an ipod. they seem to not be able to live without it. i love it when they sit next to eachother and listen to eachothers music by both "plugging in" a little "ear" from one of the ipods.

corina :)

Sophia,

On the right hand side you will see 'archives' listed for each month. Click on "October 2006".

Then, there will be show topics. One is from September and if you scroll down to the second one on the page it is October 12th with Gayla. You'll see it start to pop out at you with links to her webpage, dinet, etc.

Then, at the VERY bottom of the entry it says to click to listen...

Hope this helps. The page is a bit hard to navigate.

Em