Jump to content

Pots Doctor In Palo Alto/san Francisco?

Too Young

Recommended Posts

Hi -- As you may know, not many drs. on the WC treat POTS but I was referred to Dr. Karen Friday at Stanford by Dr. Grubb. He said he's consulted with her by phone and she'd be able to work with me in between my visits to see him. I am seeing her in a few weeks and will post if she knows about POTS. Feel free to Email me for more info.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...