What A Week.

Tanzanite

I've battled with terrible stomach upsets all week, now I have my period and have been in bad pain all day, normally it's gone by lunchtime. I have a horrible feeling I'm going to have pain until it's gone which rarely happens. Of course I'm feeling extra Potsy because of all this, plus I haven't slept properly for a couple of nights, so I'm in a bad way.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm so hoping for some relief so I can enjoy it. It would be so nice to be able to switch off all the rubbish, pain and suffering in our lives just to enjoy our birthday to its fullest. Here's hoping!

Yuck. What a miserable week. I hope your birthday is better.

If not, maybe you can arbitrarily declare it to be your birthday some other day when you're feeling better. I know at least 2 people with birthdays around New Years who celebrate in July, instead. I'm sure your friends and family would be happy to make a day for you any time.

Yup, I'm with Quiet Spike on this one... hopefully you'll feel up with enjoying your birthday, but if not, don't push yourself, as you can always declare another day to celebrate it. I was so sick on my birthday this year, but I was determined to go out to eat at least and it just made everything so much worse.. it was 97 degrees outside and I should have known better to just stay inside!

God bless,

Tammy

Well I really over done it yesterday. In the morning my wireless internet wasnt working so spent all morning on and off trying to fix it. I was also disappointed when most people forgot my birthday. I didn't get to do anything I wanted to do, was stressed and I ended up really bad last night. Even my tongue and lips were going numb and tingly by bedtime. I've decided I hate birthdays :)

Going to be doing lots of resting next few days and playing with my new nintendo ds lite (big kid that I am!).

It definitely sounds like a good year to declare another birthday!

I've had a few really miserable ones myself. I first got really sick when I was 19, and by my twentieth birthday I was way behind in school. I pulled myself together on my birthday and went around to talk to all of my professors about the situation and see if I could get caught up. A week later, I dropped out. I started grad school just before my thirtieth birthday, and again my health was declining. Gosh darnit if I didn't spend my 30th birthday exactly the same way I spent my 20th. Then there was my 16th, when I got in a yelling match with one of my teachers....

I have mixed feelings about birthdays.

I hope you're enjoying your new toy. :)

Spike

Think I'm becoming addicted to the ds already LOL Must pace myself! Animal Crossing has my attention, so simple but so addictive (big kids like it too!). Need some friends to visit though!

I think it'll be my birthday everyday this week LOL Feeling a bit happier now. It's as if on your birthday or xmas you feel such pressure to enjoy it and so you get stressed and ill. Last birthday was horrid too, in the middle of when the POTS first started and I was in a terrible state, can barely remember it. I think I was in and out of various states of conciousness.

Thanks Mom4cem.

Guest dionna

Happy Birthday for yesterday, today, tomorrow, and every other day you decide it necessary for it to still be your birthday! i hope you get to feeling better and that all your pains go away really soon. i certainly hope your nintendo does you well. good luck!

dionna :)