T-shirt Status?

Stace915

Please be patient. I know Michelle and Amy have been working hard and the T-shirts are supposed to be ready soon. We will announce when they are ready for sale on the forum. Nina

• 3 weeks later...
Please be patient. I know Michelle and Amy have been working hard and the T-shirts are supposed to be ready soon. We will announce when they are ready for sale on the forum. Nina

I am new to the forum and saw the mention of these T-shirts. Have I missed their sale? I would love to buy some for my family and friends. Well the ones that understand anyway. . . Please let me know.

No, you haven't missed their sale. Amy, who is in charge of the project (AJVDK) has been going through lots of medical issues in the past few weeks--you can read about some of it here in the chit chat section, including that she has a mass in her brain that she needed to get assessed immediately.

Please be patient. When the sale starts EVERYONE will know :rolleyes: Michelle will announce it on the main DINET site, we'll certainly have links here on the forums, and in all likelihood, we'll also have an announcement in the next DINET newsletter.

Nina

Thank you for the information. I hope all goes well with Amy.