Some Sad News

TearsInMySoul

Well, I could not thank you all enough for your advice and your congrats on my pregnancy. Unfortunately I lost the baby last week. I would have been on here sooner but it was too hard to tell anyone ... I was 9 1/2 weeks along however the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. I know in my heart she is in a better place though I am still fighting not to be angry about it. I just thought I would let you all know... for those of you who pray please pray for my family <3 thank you.

I am so sorry to hear your news :blink: I lost a baby some years ago, the best advice I can give you is to let yourself grieve..Take care of yourself and know all things even those we don't understand happen for a reason.

Your in my prayers

((Hugs))

Sue

I to have been there Tears in my soul, I lost the twin of each of my girls , every time I see them I think of the two girls who could have been.......which is hard.

Take care, take time and may be think of doing something special for her ?............I planted a beautiful pink rose tree and called it 'hope' so as the tree grew did my hope for another baby...............Mike my 15 year old was 'my hope in full flower '.

Thinking of you all and just wish I could reach out and give you a huge hug and say ............have faith.

Ami.

Sorry I am late in posting, but I just wanted to let you know your in my thoughts...

i'm so terribly sorry for your loss. i wish you comfort, peace, faith and strength, especially during this difficult time. you are in my thoughts.

((((HUGS))))

lulu

i am so sorry. i would definately give you a hug. i lost my first baby when i was 17. i was somewhere around 8-9 weeks. my period was always funny so that was the estimate. i know how hard it can be and i know there isn't anything that can be said to make you feel any better. i will definately be praying for you and your family. you are right--- the baby is in a better place and will never have to know what pain is, it will only know love and peace, it is perfect.

dionna

• 3 weeks later...
*hug* I'm so sorry. I, too, lost a baby last week. You're in my thoughts.

I haven't been on in awhile... I AM SO VERY SORRY... I Know that it is hard.... May I ask how far along were you?

Y'all are so sweet... thank you for all your prayers... I can't tell you how much I appriciate it.

• 2 weeks later...