Need Some Prayers, Please

Sue

Hi everyone

This afternoon my daughter Kelly came home from classes, she's 19 and legally blind in her left eye, her right eye was red and swollen, so we immediately called her eye doctor and got her in. Kelly has numerous bouts of congectivitis (spelt wrong I am sure) but now the infection has gone into her cornea and abnormal blood vessels are forming. She is on a very strong medicine and the next 24 hours are critical as far as her sight is concerned. I am very worried and trying hard to stay strong for her.

I'm asking for your positive thoughts and prayers,

thanks so much

((Hugs))

Sue

Thinking of you all and sending prayers for your daughters sight Willows.

Hi everyone!!

Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts, it means alot to me and my family. We went to the doctors this afternoon, the blood vessels are now forming in both eyes. Her Opt. has not yet determined why her eyes are doing this. We go back on Thursday... From there he will determine our next step, there may be some surgery but we are keeping optimistic that we won't have to go there. So for now, we're staying on the same medication and she has to rest her eyes as much as possible.

Again thanks

((Hugs))

Sue

Sue,

I will pray for Kelly. Remember, to pray over her and ask for God's favour.

Paint a picture as you pray of how you want things to be-that helps me.

Next clinic appointment as you and Kelly walk in, just speak out that you

are expecting a good report.

God Bless

Dawn