Anyone Ever Taken Ketek Antibiotic

yikespanic

I usually always ask pharmacist before i pick up a med, but I wasn't feeling well and husband did the pick-up and I didn't think to tell him to ask. I was reading the info pamphlet and it had a blurb at the very end that said " contact your doctor if visual problems interfere with your daily activities or if fainting occurs"

Does this med mess with BP?

Has anyone every taken it?

I am going to wait till I find out from pharmacist before I take it. It's so stressful always having to be the watch dog for yourself. I am always afraid some med will make me worse and I'll pass out, as I've had a few in the past almost do it and the doc should have known better.

Kim

Hi Kim

I've taken Ketek two different times for sinus infections. Never experienced any problem what so ever with it. I did take it with food though to avoid any possible stomach upset on my part. No visual problems were noticed either for me.

I like that particular antibiotic myself better than others I've taken in the past.

good luck

i haven't taken that drug, i don't think, but if any meds have possible side effects of light-headedness or dizziness or if it says anything about fainting. i just put myself in the bed. oh and if it can upset your stomach--- it will do it to mine. so i totally agree with you. oh yeah and i always ask the prescribing doctor if the medication will lower blood pressure or anything like that. if so i tell them to try again cause i won't take it. a little nicer than that though. hope all is working out for you.

dionna :)