Sick And In Hospital

Guest sonotech

Guest sonotech

I wanted to appologize for not being around here on the forum much lately. I have alot going on right now and am having a really hard time staying awake long enough to post, so I will keep this short.

My Hodgkins lymphoma made its "frequent" return and the intense chemo has really messed up my already fragile immune system. I have had fever and fluid in my lungs which ended up in a trip to the hospital.

I am in ICU and don't know how long I will be here. I have a chest tube in for the fluid problem.

I would LOVE any messages (though I may not be able to return them very often), I have been very weak and not able to type.

Is a little lonely here!!! Miss my friends!!!

Oh my goodness! I was going to send you a PM because I was wondering where you have been...I'm so sorry for what's going on, how long have you been in the hospital?? Is there anywhere we can send cards?? I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers...

Jacquie

I'm so sorry to hear that you're in the hospital! I hope that you are having many visitors in to see you, who bring in many nice things for you- food and puzzles and books.... The days can be so long! Take good care and be sure to post when you can to let us know how things are going for you.

Thinking of you and praying you are home soon,

All the best,

Susan

((((((HUGS))))))) for quick healing and to let you know you're being sent good thoughts for feeling better and a speedy recovery!! :):angry::angry:

love and brightest blessings,

Lulu

Guest sonotech

It's so nice to hear from everyone!!! Thank you all for brightening my day!

I am still in ICU with this painful and annoying chest tube. No change in my condition yet. Things are still not going well. My body doesn't seem to be accepting this high dose chemo very well, so I don't know what other options we have.

Seems like I will be here for a while! Thanks to everyone who emailed me, I am happy to read them.

I had to be put on cardio meds to try and reduce my extremely high resting hrt rate (180) but as usual it causes my bp to bottom out. I haven't been out of bed since being admitted and am getting very bored.

Aparently my dysautonomia probs are causing more probs when it comes to trying to treat what is going on!

Miss everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all of you are doing ok, and hope to be able to post more soon!!!