Dr Released Me To Go Back To Work

KellyErnst

Had appt yesterday with my Neuro @ CCF. She examined me and reviewed my medications. We are adding 1/2 tab of Lopressor in the afternoon to even out HR and hopefully keep afternoon headache away. I will be returning to work on Monday for 4 hours per day. I plan to go in at 10:00 am work until noon take my hour break for lunch and then work from 1:00 to 3:00 pm. I will then be able to get home and rest a short while before getting dinner ready.

I am excited to return to work!!! I am keeping a very positive attitude that everything will go well. My Dr thinks I just need to ease back into it slowly don't rush it and overdue.

I want to thank everyone on the forum for sharing information with me. Through you knowledge I have been able to better understand and control this condition and gain my life back. I only hope I will be able to help others here they way I have been helped.

The most important thing is to stay positive and don't give up hope.

Congratulations on being able to return to work! It sounds like your neuro is really considering your needs so that in itself warrants a congratulations, as well! I hope it all works out for you. My kids are back in school and I am really starting to miss working. Good for you!

Carmen