Going To Tne Washroom

mrach

Sorry, to go into this topic guys but still have not found the right doctor.Do you have problems with that because I noticed somerthing is not quite right with me too little and almost if there is no contraction there feels if I am not in a hurry,Iwill have an accident. I am still waiting for the TTT at the end of September, so untill then the doctor said he is not sure how to explain this ....

I don't know if this is related to POTS or not. A friend of mine has cystitis and I know she has problems with this.

A friend of mine had SVT and whenever she had an attack of tachycardia she would be on the loo for hours- constantly weeing.

The autonomic nerves connect with the bladder and bowels, and people often lose continence when they faint. I guess it could be related? I often get a terrible urge to go to th bathroom just before I faint, tho have only on two or 3 occasions been unable to control my bladder.

Hope you get answers soon. You're not alone!

Thank you, girls

A friend of mine had SVT and whenever she had an attack of tachycardia she would be on the loo for hours- constantly weeing.

The autonomic nerves connect with the bladder and bowels, and people often lose continence when they faint. I guess it could be related? I often get a terrible urge to go to th bathroom just before I faint, tho have only on two or 3 occasions been unable to control my bladder.

Hope you get answers soon. You're not alone!