Getting My But Out Of Bed Early

KellyErnst

I have gotten up early the last two mornings and actually I feel better. I believe I am not as dehydrated and my muscle aren't as sore as when I lay in bed for 12 hours. It's hard but I am going to try to keep this up and hopefully recondition my body.

Just wanted to share my experience. If you are having trouble - you may try to force yourself to get up - like I said it is not easy but once I am up - eat and take shower I do pretty well. Have to take little breaks and rest throughout day and I am pretty tired by 10:00 p.m. but at least I feel I am getting back to some normal being.

Kel

In my historyof being on this forum, I believe that you are not the first person who has come up with this idea.

I remember someone else a while back saying the same thing, namely that, if they got out of bed earlier, they felt better. You heed to find your ideal amount of overnight bed time.

The irony is that we think we need more rest because we feel so poorly. But, I suspect it isn't really sleep that we need. We need breaks from activites. And less time in bed.

Keep it up and let us know how it goes.