Grocery Store Nightmare!!!

cardiactec

i just got back from the grocery store with my mom. i was in there a whole 45 minutes and after about 25 minutes my legs started cramping up and hurting so so so bad!!!! the pain was TERRIBLE!!! it felt like someone was grabbing them and SQUEEZING them as hard as they could. they still hurt so so so bad.

does anyone have a lot of legs pains/cramps? interesting since i dont get the light-headed/dizzy effect, but i have terrible problems with leg cramps/pains/weakness...........ugh!!!!!!!! you'd think if i was pooling, hence causing the leg distress, i would be dizzy from malperfusion to the brain....BUT since they have concluded i am not pooling much, who knows why my legs are KILLING ME!! what a NIGHTMARE this conidition is, that is, WHATEVER this condition is!

I get really bad leg cramps too, and I've found a homeopathic (sp?) treatment at a grocery store (of all places) it was just called "Leg Cramps, with Quinine" I don't really know much about it, but my pharmacist says it's safe, and I know it takes the edge off of the cramps for me, though they definitely don't go away.

Leg weakness used to be my worst symptom. Are you on Florinef? I recently increased my postassium supplement that I take to offset the florinef and tthe leg weakness went away. Leg weakness is also a symptom of POTS on it's own but not in the group of most common sysmptosm from what I have been told.

Grocery shopping brings on everything POTSY for me, including aching legs and dizziness etc. Do you take salt? Do you exercise your legs? I find that by slowly building up the muscles in my legs, they are getting stronger and less crampy. It sounds like you might be lacking something, but what? Sorry, not sure, but you are not alone!! :blink: