A Beautiful Day

I thought I would come on here and say that it is a beautiful day here in Alabama. I feel very good today, no brain fog, very little pain, hardly no symptoms at all. I have enjoyed my 2 sons very much today, although they wear me out. I think I played with soft dart guns for 2 hours straight and I was the target :P. My kids are 2 and 12.

I am waiting on my husband to get home from work so we can go shopping.........YEA.

I have played with them, cooked for them and helped my oldest repair a couch. That is more than I have done in a long time. I hope you guys are having a good day. I would like to hear about them.

Paige

YEAH :D . I'm so happy for you. It is always nice to hear these "good day" stories too. Unfortunately the past week has been h$*& for me but hearing your story lifts me up and reminds me that there are better days just around the corner. THanks for sharing and have a great time shopping :P

Danelle

I am so happy that you are enjoying your day!! I flew home from vacation last night, got into bed at 1:00 in the morning, the baby got me up at 8am and I still feel FANTASTIC today! I feel amost normal too- we even went grocery shopping together as a family which made me feel so good. We aren't doing anything special, but I am just happy to be feeling so well. It's been three days in a row so I don't know how muh longer it will last, but isn't it great while it does?!!

Cheers to everyone who is feeling good right now and for everyone who isn't- your day is coming soon :P

Hi all -- It's been a grand day in Chicago too... Fantastic thunderstorms and hard hard rain and cool breezes kept us in bed all morning... just listening to the beautiful sounds of rain on pavement and leaves outside the window... Breakfast at nearby diner despite the rain, then just hung out doing this and that. Rain finally cleared this afternoon and I spent the last 45 minutes in the garden, weeding, mostly (which is so much easier after a rain), and thinking about rearranging some plants. I realized, though, that I had made nowhere near enough progress toward my 2 liters of water... so I came in for a glass and to say hi to you. Worst problem today is intermittant sciatica pain (not really pots, I don't think) but that too will pass. Glad to hear about nice days elsewhere... and as Jess said, your day too will come soon if today wasn't the one! Keep the faith,

Merrill

This past week hasn't been very good, but today is much better. I've been off midodrine for three weeks, and had to take it today. Had my parents up for dinner. Cooked out, and then took a nice long walk around our property. Only a bit tired. Was able to do a little cleaning, too, before they came. I realized it's been four weeks since I cleaned the kitchen floor. Oh Well!!

Hope all of you enjoyed the long weekend.

Paige, I'm so happy for you! I think I survive by relishing all those little wins, and I'm so glad you've had some to cheer for. Yeah!!!!

Nina