Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
relentless

Does Your Body Vibrate When Laying Down?

I would love to know what anyone else's Dr's have said regarding this. I forgot to mention that just today my PC has given me a script for Buspar and I'm anxious to see if that helps with the feelings of "coming out of my skin" 

Oh wow! I shouldn't be surprised anymore but I really thought I was the only one who gets that weird buzzing feeling!! It's usually accompanied by my head feeling hot, like my brain is overheating.  When it happens it's pretty much only at night but I've noticed if I go too many nights with poor sleep or pull an all nighter it will happen during the day. I never thought to connect it with dysautonomia but it makes so much sense.  I've never brought it up to my docs because I couldn't figure out the words to really describe it so thank you guys!

I hope this discussion is still going on. I have these internal shaking and cramps in my sternum. It happens right when I lay down, but occasionally it'll start if I'm not laying down either. My cardio thinks it's my severe gastritis that's causing it but I take my meds religiously and I've done all kinds of heart tests to rule out a problem with the heart. I haven't had any luck finding out the culprit. I am happy I have stumble upon this discussion. Any new findings??

Hi @Ervé Joseph,

I have had vibrations in my midsection, as if a vibrating phone were in my stomack!  I don't recall any cramping.  These improved after I was actually diagnosed with POTS and started on meds.  A while back, I actually felt vibrations in my head!!  Are you diagnosed with POTS or dysautonomia in general?