Cyberpixie Is Now Tanzanite.

Tanzanite

I tried to change my email but never got the validation email so I had to set up a new account and username. So I'll now be known as Tanzanite. Sorry for the confusion!

Guest danielvasel
I tried to change my email but never got the validation email so I had to set up a new account and username. So I'll now be known as Tanzanite. Sorry for the confusion!

alright then:)

can I ask you something? does your nickname have something to do with tanzania(the country)?

I bet its the stone. My engagement ring is Tanzanite. I like turquoise and light blue colors and its perfect for me. I like the bluer one, as opposed the the purpler.

And yeah, its sorta like the country because the stone was named for the only place it occurs, which is Tanzania. I hope I'm spelling all that right. :ph34r:

UnicornIsis

:) It's to do with the stone (hence the avatar) as it's so pretty and rare, like me! LOL (Rare I mean, not saying I'm pretty or anything, not blowing my own trumpet!) I prefer the purply ones, as lilac and purple are my favourite colours. :)