Really, Really Need Help, Y'all..........

Beccapooh

Does anyone know of any on going research study on MVPS/POTS/VEDS (any of these)??? I need to find a place where I only have to pay to get there and back, etc. I need the testing, evaluation (and hopefully DX) to be free or very low cost.

I'm just plain out of money. Period. I'm not proud of it, but it's true. I can't find a single doc here that's worth their salt or that knows (or wants to know) anything about any sort of Dysautonomia. I can't keep going this way. I need some help. I need to know if it's the hyperadregenic kind, too, because I have so many weird symptoms (on top of the already "weird" symptoms). I can't get anyone here to even consider the fact that I've got multiple systems involved or that I'm not just some fat, out a shape, lazy, crazy, hypocondriac woman!!!!! I can't take it anymore, truly. :(:(:(

I did get a phone number from this forum for someone (somewhat) local, in Colorado Springs and I will go ahead and give them a call, but I'm not very confident that it will go anywhere. I guess, I'm to the point where I'm just ready to go for it and be put through the ringer one more time, for as long as it takes, and just be done with it!!!

I've read on here (from a while back) that the "Alabama" site did their testing, etc. for free. All they had to pay for was the trip. Is that common or rare or unheard of or what?

Any suggestions would be great........thanks!!

Bec

What about Vanderbilt in Tennessee? I know they have and/or do research and studies.

The Alabama center if it is the Autonomic Testing Center/MVP center of Alabama, I had my testing there but paid for it and for my travel. I don't know that they do any studies. Possibly it is a hospital in Alabama that does that. I could be wrong.

Hope you find something. :(