Shoulder/neck Pain & Headaches

Getting most of my symptoms under control. Have less fatigue, blood pressure seems stablized, less brain fog. But now seem to have terrible pain in shoulders and neck along with headache and general acheyness all over. Have tried heat and ice and tylenol but not much relief felt.

Currently taking florinef, provigil, lopressor, lexapor, remeron, B-12, prenatal vit. salt tabs along with lots of H2O and Gatorade.

Any suggestions ????????

Muscle fatigue and fibromalygina can result for dysautonomia and pots.

Glad to hear that your other symptoms have let up for you.

Guest dionna

POTS! i get it too. i get a lot of knots in my muscles aswell. it is worse than the flu - atleast that goes away in a couple of weeks. i never found any relief other than good massages. my man is good at those. :) maybe you could try some muscle relaxers? i did try that before but it didn't help too much. of course i was bed ridden at the time so perhaps that is why but it is still worth a shot. the headaches- could they be migraines? sometimes migraines can cause all that pain in the those areas. perhaps the right migraine medication would work. if you haven't talked to a doctor it might be a good idea to do that just in case.

take care and i hope it gets helped like the rest of your problems you have under control.

dionna :)

another vote for POTS! i've had unexplained acheyness in shoulders/neck especially, but all over, too. sometimes it keeps me awake. :) no one has ever been able to explain why. the oxygen theory seems as good as any :)

i've heard that stretching and yoga can be good for this, and, ahem, exercise....[i wish thinking about being able to exercise counted! :) ] but i'm able to do a wee bit of yoga & stretching, but not daily....sometimes it makes me pass out just to stretch really good! [so much for "warming up" for exercise even! LOL]

one thing that has helped when i can't stand the aches anymore it is a hot bath...but certainly not in this weather!! and NEVER w/o my hubby being home.

maybe NSAIDS would work better for you (motrin or aleve?) than tylenol (if you can take them?) hope you get some relief....along with the rest of us...glad to hear your meds are working :)

peace,

lulu