Where Are Where Are: Morgan And Persephone

goldicedance

Lois,

I've been wondering the same thing as well......Hope everything is okay.

I did send Persephone an email a while back, hope she got it and knows we are thinking of her.

Not to answer for Morgan, but she has been in a REAL STRUGGLE to sit up and post..she's making some medical changes...I heard from her a few days ago and she was feeling very funky.

It's been a rough time for her with new symptoms and horrible med reactions. I will tell her she was asked about again here though..somebody asked about her a few weeks ago I think,

hmm i think i must have missed what would have made persephone so upset that she would leave the forum.. that is too bad.. i hope that she will come back and check in and let us know how she is doing.

and morgan... i hope that you are allright dear.. i know thigns have been rough for you.. thinking of you!! big hugs!

I have a major jewish worry gene as well....

and am missing so many others here also....

Gena and Stacey and Steph and Mary from OH and Blackwolf and Blackbirdsings and Poohbear and Julie and Ernie and Geneva and Ethansmom and Calypso...and all those who used to post more and aren't up to it these days (I know I'm missing a few here! Sorry!).

Too many of us are in the POTShole at one time!

I miss Morgan's presence here a lot. Thank you Sophia for updating us. I know that she has logged on, and know that she just isn't well enough to post. I wish there was some way to get everyone a laptop! I hope she will find something to help her...she has struggled so much lately. Do let her know we miss her and think about her...

I missed what upset Persephone also....

Emily

I hope Morgan, as well as the others feel better soon..I also missed why Persephone left?! Hopefully we get updates from everyone once they are feeling up to it.

Sorry guys, i appreciate your concern. The doctors are just dumping a lot of meds on me and we all know how that goes.

I am barely able to get on the computer. I do not like to lurk and not post, but that's about all I am up to.

I am weaning off one of the meds, as I have had a very bad reaction to it, but am still plagued by two others. They started three new drugs on me in about a two week time period...good grief....

Thanks, sophia for spotting me and thanks everyone for your concern.

I continue on a rather sharp downhill slide and am not sure what is going on....whatever it is, it seems to be pretty aggressively progressive...

I always intend to post and greet and chat, but just can't seem to sit up long enough to do it....

I hope you guys will forgive me...I do think of you all often and miss you, but my couch is my mainstay at this point.

I keep saying I'm going to try harder, but it never seems to happen, so i won't say it this time, sometimes what we want to do and what we can do are polar and that seems to be me anymore...

I hope you are all doing okay, or at least better n me right now..LOL....

Take care and thanks again....missinginactionmorgan

Morgan,

It was good to hear from you, but it stinks what you are going through right now. Ican't believe they had you start 3 meds, w/i a small time frame....Hang in there and please know that we are thinking about you.

Jacquie

Morgan -

Thoughts are with you and I hope they can soon figure out what is happening. Trying new meds is always so scary and frustrating. You want something, anything that will help and then we face all these med sensitivities!!! Just curious what they were trying and what they think is going on- or just trying to treat symptoms? Don't worry about responding, just curious.

Take care :)

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!! my goodness morgan! you take it easy and know that we are thinking of you and rooting for you as well.. and we understand ....!!!

it is good to see you pop in and let us know how you are doing...

hang in there morgan.. BIG HUGS

dizz

I was worried about Morgan too. Especially as before she said her adrenal tests showed her cortisol levels were low. Very very worried about this.

Hello! I'm here- didn't get your emails, Lauren- sure you were sending to the right address? I've not been around to answer anyone's emails tho- have you been sending to my hotmail? I hardly ever look at that one now because it's just nuts- full of viruses and junk! I would never ignore you, petal- I'm sorry that I never got those messages. I love chatting away to people, you know me!

I had a really bad crash up in Scotland in June and have been in hospital for 7 weeks; just got home today as it happens. Now on Erythropoietin and Ivabradine- the difference is amazing! We think I may be the only British patient on epo?

Discovered when I arrived in hospital that my bp was actually down to 77/39 LYING FLAT! so this was responsible for mefeeling like the world was going to end. Doing much betternow- up to 95/62 today when I was discharged. Not as brill as I have been- was away up to 120/80 the other day there. They gave me a full going over- - neurologists, physiotherapy, pilates one to one for the hypermobility- core strengthening exercises really help! Feeling lots better about everything now.

Thanks for thinking of me guys :)

Persephone,

I heard Ivabradine is supposed to be great. When I was diagnosed at Mayo-Rochester I was told this would be a great med for me since I'm allergic to beta blockers. However, it isn't available in the United States. I know you don't get on here much but if you do, how has Ivabradine helped you?

Congrats on your scholarship!

Persephone,

I heard Ivabradine is supposed to be great. When I was diagnosed at Mayo-Rochester I was told this would be a great med for me since I'm allergic to beta blockers. However, it isn't available in the United States. I know you don't get on here much but if you do, how has Ivabradine helped you?

Congrats on your scholarship!

You must get it shipped in or something- it has gotten rid of all of my chest pain, all of my palpitations and obliterated my tachycardia. And that's just half a tablet a day. Within two doses, my pulse was 65 from 180. It's not that dear either, it's just very very new. I think it is about ?40 for a month's supply- -presumably between $70-80 out in the US?

Good luck!

CONGRATS on your scholarship!!! glad you survived your ordeal and are back! :) i hope you continue feeling better and better and i'm sure you'll do wonderfully at your PhD!!!

Best,

Lulu :)