Eye Probs

Just curious on this one, but is burning of the eyes a symptom of POTS as well as blurred vision is???

it could be related to autonomic dysfunction as a result of over sensitivity to light (due to pupils not dilating particularly well) and/ or excessively dry eyes. otherwise it shouldn't be.

if it's something new & bothersome it should be checked out by an eye doc to make sure there's no infection or other acute problem.

B) melissa

Guest dionna

yeah the dialating of the pupils can cause your eyes to burn if you are getting in too much light i have that problem a lot. blurred vision, yeah i guess... see i don't really understand the tunnel vision, graying out thing. when i feel bad everything is blurry and it spins or flashes or flips around or something but it is usually so quick that i can't tell what is going on i just know i can't see correctly, period. and i of course sit or fall out. so if you are talking about blurred vision in that sense, then yeah i have that. if you are talking about all the time... see an eye doctor. i have a hard time adjusting to distance. its called something fancy of course. they issued me glasses. perhaps you could find help with that. good luck to you and i hope you do better.

dionna :blink: