My Random Photos Of Bugs

MightyMouse

Guest tearose

Oh maxine, how could you! Yuck! Hey, I am having my morning coffee, you should have flagged a warning....

Yucky!

I now begin to realize how stressed you must be over that crummy tooth...to have found some joy in this critter...you must be extremely stressed!!!! Bless your little heart.

I will now keep you in my prayers and only hope that today you see a rainbow or a butterfly or a flower...

Hang in there!

tearose

Spring is here--so the bugs should be out in force soon and I'll put up more photos. I've planted a bunch of plants at are supposed to attract butterflies. :) Nina

Guest tearose

hooray for spring and photos of butterflies and plants and even bugs!

I guess seeing that million leg bug at breakfast was not ideal but I do think bugs are cute in there own right!

Nina, do you get hummingbirds?

rumor has it warmer weather is coming to the East Coast this week!!

hooray!

We do get hummingbirds, but we also get hummingbird moths! Actually we had a ton of different hummingbird moths last year--one kind of looked like a big bumble bee, and another looked like a red and black bird. Really cool.

Nina

Tearose----------------------no joy in those critters at all for me :) -------I hate centipedes..........Sorry about that. Now you know why I fear them so much----------HOW UGLY. The good news is that in area's where roaches are common, centipedes take care of them-------------- :unsure: I'll remove that picture----------------K

How about a nice lady bug----------------------ladybug.jpg

Maxine :0)

Guest tearose

Maxine, later the same day I came to realize the beauty of the centipede..or millipede?

I was just not ready that morning BEFORE my coffee :huh: I got over it! :lol:

Thank you for the lovely ladybug...which if my memory serves me correctly...it the official bug of New York State!

OOO, Nina!

What a pretty photo! That seems to capture some of the movement of the hummingbird too! Do you know what flower that is? I guess it attracts them. I once grew cosmos and they attracted hummingbirds. I didn't have eyeglasses at the time and I thought I was getting a plethora of bees! Silly me. It was a neighbor who told me they were hummingbirds!

best regards,

tearose

Tea, fooled you--it's a hummingbird MOTH :huh: and I believe that's bee balm that it's hovering over. I have another photo of a different type of hummingbird moth--here it is at a "butterfly bush".

HummingBirdMoth-Best.jpg