Feel Like Myself Again

Found new Dr in my area that has one other POTS patient and has treated other POTS patients in the past. Really liked her she changed meds, amount and when I take them. Has order lab work to follow up side effects of meds and is seeing me back in one week. She has also indicated that she is only a phone call away. How reassuring. I

I have actually felt like my old self again for the last three days - I am hoping to continue to get better. I have some much more energy do not have that fatigued feeling all of the time. Some brain fog at times but not near like the last four months.

I feel that I will be able to go back to work soon.

I know I could beat this stuff-- I just have to keep up with meds lots of fluid and lots of salt and have been wearing my hightly fashionable hose!!!! And I must not reget that love and support of a very wonderful family.

Thanks for all your support and answers to my posts. I hope to continue to post positive results.

I beleive I am one of the lucky ones with this disease and I wish everyone well. Don't stop looking for answers when it comes to your health.

kel -

thanks for sharing your good news. it's always great to hear positive stories.

i hope that you continue to feel better & better....

:blink: melissa

Guest dionna

great positive note. perhaps it will help others have a little more faith that they too may at some point get to feeling better. i am truly happy for you.

dionna :blink:

It's always nice to hear of successes. Often, finding the right meds and other combinations of other treatments like compression hose or over the counter items can be a frustrating process of trial and error. Sounds like you happened upon a good combo pretty quickly--kudos!

Nina

that is great! ireally hope that you continue to improve---its encouraging to here positive results!!! B)