Help!

So forgetful me isn't sure if I only took 10mg of Midodrine for my first dose or 20mg....Does anyone here take 20mg for one dose of the medication????

Should I call my doctor because of this????

Def. not with it today.

Jacquie

Besides having a little pressure in my head, this is the best I have felt in such a long time! Go figure, huh?! My BP is 108/56 and Pulse 68ish...

Too bad the 10mg didn't have this good of an effect on me!

Jacquie

Jacquie, I don't take that medication but I understand med mix-up. Brain fog....gotta love it.....

I am no expert but I understand the panicky feeling of not knowing how much medication I've had or suppose to have. I write it all down now and use one of those little pill divider cases with my meds seperated and pre-measured out. (feel like a little ol' lady)

Sorry, can't help with what to do now but, maybe someone that takes this medication hopefully might.

I think though, rather than worry yourself over it, a quick call to your doctor can sort it out and put your mind at ease.....?????

Hope you are able to sort it out.....

Maggs

Hi,

My Cardio wants me to start taking Florinef and Midodrine. That way when my BP dips down because it is time for my next Midodrine dose I won't get as symptomatic because the Florinef is going to be in my system.

Theoretically, one would think that would work, so who knows. I know last time I had to stop the Florinef because 3 months in I began to get massive headaches....I'm going to try this prob next week when I don't have as many appointments to go to...

Thanks for caring and for your replies! :)

Jacquie