Finally put my garden photos on my site...

Hey there folks...I put some photos on my website of this year's flowers. I have lots of roses already (which it is VERY early for here). I should have more on the site by the end of the month. If you use the www link button below my signature line, it should take you there--then just follow the garden link at the bottom of my main page. I also put a few new pictures up of my cats--from this past Christmas.

Happy surfing.

Thanks Jess... :D I can't wait until my lillies start blooming so I can add those. I think the flowers are a daily reminder to me about the simple things...and they make me smile.

My website is still a work in progress...I had actually put all my webmastering energy into helping my mom with her website and let mine be bare bones. I have my own domain name that I need to move everything to at some point soon; maybe that's what I can do with my Summer.

I also added a few pictures more of my kitties to the kitty page--3 shots from this past Christmas.

Thanks again for stopping by my site. :P Nina

Hey Nina,

I went in and saw your garden. The flowers was gorgeous. The purple ones was very lovely, what are they called. I have some new flowers this year called Grape Coolers.

Paige

I'm horrible with remembering the names of my plants--but I think that the purple one is might be delphinium?? Oy, the brain fog!

Nina

:P thanks guys. Hey Sally, you're very talented! I always wished I went to art school instead of doing the psychology thing... the only think I still do is make jewelry.

Anyway, just a short note. Still have a migraine...finally went to see my doc today and got some different meds. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Nina

Great flowers Nina! I have that same hardy geranium. It was really spectacular this year, like your's. I guess the weather conditions were perfect for them. :P