Hello From The Hospital

Sunfish

Well Missy, don't be behaving yourself too much, a girl's got to have a little fun now and then.......

35 seconds huh, is that a new record? Got those rubber leg blues and light headed blahs....

Take care and enjoy that private room. I don't get admitted anywhere I can't have a private room. From being a nurse for so long, it just won't happen, so good job!

You are in my thoughts and prayers sweet girl...morgan

Guest tearose

Goodness gracious Melissa! I had to catch up on all your news. I hope the IVIG delivers all the "globulins" you need and that in a short time you will begin to feel an improvement!! :)

I will keep looking for your news and I too will keep good thoughts and wishes going out to you!!

take care, tearose

thanks for all the good wishes, prayers, & the laughs gals. and sorry to hear you've been in the hospital too pooh (hehe..i'm rhyming).

and yep, my laptop is pretty much my lifeline. there's no way i'd be able to be on the computer hardly at all otherwise...though it was on & off at the hospital anyway as the middle of the week was rough. but at least i didn't have a roommate to deal with B)

i'll post separately about the rest of the stay, but wanted to still say thanks for the replies here. i was able to check in & read them at the hospital but just couldn't handle posting....

:P melissa

p.s. melanie, i'm SO glad that you're home safe & sound & that vandy was a positive experience for you.