Request For Prayers, Good Thoughts, Crossed Fingers, Etc.

Sunfish

Girl, you are so popular!!! :) Sorry, just had to tease you...cause we love you so much.

Yup, I'm goofy, but you already know that firsthand.

I just wanted to say ONE MORE TIME....that you KNOW I am behind you every step of the way....

Goodnight!

I'm off to hit the hay! (Corina's very favorite idiom, I think....)

Love, Em

WHEW!!!!!!!! thank goodness that insurance isnt going to make things harder then they allready are! and that things got approved and everything.. I wish you the best of luck miss sunnyfish...

take care of yourself dear.. and let us know how things went when YOU are truly feeling up to it.. maybe give the laptap a mini vacation while you are in the hospital... :) we all know how deicated that you are to us and the forum.. but take some time for you dearie!!

BIG HUGS

linda

Hi Melissa,

I am sending best wishes for help from this treatment. I hope it goes well for you, that insurance comes through, and that you come out the better for it.

Lots of hugs,

Megan

Melissa-

Good luck. If it's any consolation or if it gives you any more hope I've had IVIG treatment and it did work wonderfully.

I won't lie and say that the treatment was (is) a piece of cake, because it's not. But, for me, at least, it was worth it!!!!

Do you know how long of a course they want to do? I had mine over five days. The first one being in the hospital as well.

You can PM me if you have questions or concerns that I might be able to assist with. If not, I'll send my warmest wishes, crossed fingers, good joo-joo and prayers your way!!!

Good luck on your journey!

Rebecca

thanks everyone....

just got an added bit of good news (b/c every little thing makes a difference :D ) from the surgeon's secretary telling me we don't have to arrive until 7:30 monday am. SO much better than 6am. yippee!!

:) melissa

Melissa

Glad you can get there later in the morning. It's bad enough gettin up early enough to feel we can be UPRIGHT and leave the house. But the early morning rooster crowing hours of any hospital procedure leaves a lot to be desired.

Good luck and I hope the extra 90 minutes sleep, helps!

9.gif

Sophia

Melissa,

I have been adding your request and insurance delema to our weekly prayer list at our church, we have been praying that everything would go smoothly as to treatments and that everything would be covered by insurance and that your social security would be accepted and that you would see improvement in your health. Take care

(((((HUGS)))))

Kim