Pm Meds For Low Bp

Hi,

Just curious if there are any meds to take at night for low BP. Or are there any that you can take during the day that will help keep your BP normal at night.

If anyone is on Mestinon has it helped you at night?

Florinef worked great for 3 months, then I started getting massive headaches.....:)

Have you talked to your doctor? I would talk to them as maybe its a side effect, but also like I have I was told that the reason I am having headaches is due to stress, and it causing my POTS to get worse, which I know be both can relate to SSDI stress, and health stress, and money problems, They have but me on pain meds, and mucsel relaxers, and migraine meds and it is starting to help, I go back monday to find out more info. I am not sure if this will help, but I thought I would share what I have found out, and maybe it will help!

Talk to you later! I hope you start feeling better soon! :)

Amy

Thanks Amy!

I know my stress levels are throught the roof...money probs, SSDI, friend probs, family probs, POTS probs....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Let me know how you make out Monday. I see my EP/Cardio Thurs. so I'll let you know how I make out too!!!

Good luck!

Jacquie