Getting Out Of A Car

Guest dionna

Guest dionna

do any of the rest of you either pass out or nearly pass out when you get out of a car, no matter how far of the drive? if so do you have any suggestions? :)

dionna :)

I have definitely felt "woozy" when getting out of a car or an elevator for that matter. I don't know how to fix it except maybe keeping your legs up on the dashboard and then pumping them lightly (like doing some stretches) before trying to stand up. I also try to carry a water bottle with me when i ride in the car.

Hope this helps!

Kristen

I have had this happen several times. I know that one thing I have to do is have someone start car ahead of time when it is hot, to cool down with a/c. I will often have the a/c and window open to start getting used to regular air before getting out again. I seem to have a real hard time with transition on warm days. I also have problem with vertigo and balance, if moving my head around much to look at things,I will feel nausea and lightheaded. I haven't driven in a year due to symptoms. Never seem to know when I will feel like fainting.

Riding in car is so difficult if it is warm. I try to put the seat back but it does not help too much. Sometimes I just know I have to get out of the car and lie down right away.