Veerrry Hot

Hi,

Aside from stomach issues, lately I've been gettin this hot, sweaty feeling gush through out my body. It's like one huge hot flash that happens over and over again.

I had palpitations earlier so I took my Metoprolol...I wonder what could cause the hot flash feeling. Do you think it could have something to do with my stomach issues?? I see my cardio July 6th so I'm going to see what he says......I think it's time for a cold shower and some A/C..

Jacquie

I don't know how or if it might relate to the stomach issues for you, but I've been getting hot flashes all the time since I was at least preadolescent. It's my most obvious symptom, accompanied by the dizziness. What's annoying is that even when I'm on meds and my vitals are relatively normal, I still get hot and sweaty sitting, standing, or even occasionally lying down. Argh. Cold showers are good, sometimes ice water or ice packs helps. Sorry you're dealing with them, and I hope the A/C helps!