Weather

Jacquie802

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know how everyone's holding up in the hot weather? I've been sitting in my house with the A/C on. Just being outside for 5 min. makes me feel worse...

Hope everyone's doing okay!

Jacquie

I'm trying to hibernate as much as possible in the A/C here in Florida.

I went house hunting yesterday and it was at least 94 and as sunny as possible. Of course I needed to walk around the perimeter of the house to inspect everything but then the realtor had to stop in the driveway and talk for 20 minutes. I thought I was going to drop at any moment and was hoping that the grass was soft because I couldn't get a word in at all to wrap up the conversation!

I managed to survive but it definitely zaps the energy out of you. I went to lunch with my mom and fiance afterwards and had to drink 3 glasses of water to get myself feeling back to normal - whatever that is. :)

Alexia,

That must be sooooo exciting looking for a house! Do you have a wedding date yet?? I'm soo excited for you! :)

Thank you.

It's exciting and stressful at the same time. We've been renting for a couple of years and would like to at least put our money towards something. Right now is a good time to buy in Florida because it is "off season" for us. However, we have to be careful, if we buy and there is a storm brewing in the ocean we won't be able to get insurance until it's gone. So we have to find something that we could close on quickly while the tropics are behaving. :)

We are looking at getting married in the Fall of '07. We have to get our health insurance situation figured out. Right now my fiance and I are both under our parent's plan since we are both full-time college students. However, he graduates May of '07 and will be establishing a plan for us then.

the heat *****.. i haven't left the house since friday nite, just been in my apt alone in the ac so fatigued all i have done is sleep.. and eat... ugh how depressing my second summer like this and all my friends are traveling the world and europe etc. and I am hibernating and being miserable and gaining weight from my meds :) sorry I am not the happiest of the people right now. Hope everyone else is dealing with the heat a little better than I am. Alexia-- awesome news good luck!

this heat really bites!!!!!!!!! I went to a family thing today.. and there is no ac.. and my mom said to me a little while later are you feeling a bit better?? she goes we could tell when you walked in that you were not feeling well b/c you where white as a sheet. and your lips where a funny color.. and now you have a bit of color back in your face and lips"

I'm like I'm potsy..it was 95 here today and about 90 in the shade.. I pretty much stayed in side and chilled in the recliner drinking alot of ice water.. and my mom got me a wet towel and put some ice in it and i wrapped it around my neck.. seemed to help a wee bit.. i didnt pass out thank god!

But my lord I'm thankful that I have AC here in my appartment.. I dont know how i survived all those summers without it! no wonder i never was upright in the summer.. about 4 years ago.. I ran like 7 fans running in my bedroom..i was SOOOOOO hot.. But it was a very very hot summer in 2002

thank god to the genuise who invented the air conditioner!!!!!! YEAH!

i will be a hermit this summer as well.. the heat makes me feel sick and tired too

Okay, no sleeping here because I just woke up and I am soooooooooo HOT... :(