Sneak Peek Of Auction Items!

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the glipse of coming attractions!!... I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the beautiful butterfly quilt!! BEAUTIFUL!!

I crochetted a baby blanket. that I will finish up tomorrow and ship out on thrusday!

cant wait to see what else arrives!!

everything up so far looks beautiful!!!

thanks for all the work you all are putting in "behind" the scenes (sp?? whew! cant think!)!!

dizz

I know, I know, I am such a noodge...

but I was wondering if the items were going to have some sort of tag or card with them that says "Proceeds from the purchase of this item benefit DINET, blah, blah, blah"??? I was thinking this b/c of buying the items for gifts and wanting folks to know where the money is going...

Well, my medic alert bracelet broke today...so I took it as a sign that I will be bidding on a bracelet!!! B)

I'm on pins and needles to see the rest of teh goods!

Emily

On the medic alert bracelet, you can bring them to a jeweler, etc to have them engraved right?!

Yes, all the bracelets have a generic stainless steel tag with a red cross emblem on the front. On the back it has a premade engraving that says "heart patient", but there is room for engraving of your choice--such as "look in wallet for emergency card" or emergency contact phone number.

If you already have a MedicAlert account, you can call them and get a new medical tag without the bracelet, and it will work just fine with the bracelets. I did this a few years ago and they only charged me about 10 or 15$ as opposed to the charge for the full bracelet.

Please keep in mind that it is illegal to have a private engraver put the MedicAlert number or info on a tag; it's a copyright thing.

Additionally, I've told Alexis and Michelle that I will resize/restring bracelets as needed, the person just needs to mail it to me--my address is on the info card attached to each bracelet. I made two of the bracelets about 8 inches (average to large) and one small to average (7.5 inches)--the measurement includes the tag.

Nina

thanks so much for all of your efforts on this alexia....

and thanks to all who are contributing things as well...

:) melissa

I received corina's cards yesterday! I'll let everyone know when Michelle has posted pictures of them as well as pictures of Nina's fashionable medic alert bracelets are up.

Let me just say that the detail that went into the cards is remarkable. It was very hard to capture and I hope the pictures do them justice. They are so beautifully made.

I'll let everyone know when they are up and when more items come in!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and feeling well.

Hi,

I just looked at the auction items. You guys all did such a GREAT JOB!! :(

Jacquie

wow you all have done such a beautiful job on what has been put up on the sneak peak!!! corina girl!! you did a beautiful job on your cards my goodness!.. I'd get one just to frame and hang up un my apartment!

you all have some talent that is for sure!!

cant wait to see it all once its up!!

dizz

thanks a lot dizzy!!! it is soooo much fun to see my fairies on the sneak peak! and maybe, when you can't buy, you can enlarge one and print. i would love to be in your room by one of my fairies!!!!

corina :)

and like em, i sure wouldn't know what to choose: i want everything as well!!!!!! i have to save more money!