Chills

Guest CyberPixie

Guest CyberPixie

Anyone else feel shivery and cold inside but can feel they're warm on the outside? Have had this all day today, it's horrible, even though it's a hot day.

I had it a lot at my worst, nearly everyday but then it went for a while. Lately it's been coming back every now and again.

Does anyone know why it happens?

I have to admitt to warming up a heating pad and wearing it in my sweatshirt on days like that. Is your BP low and heart rate high. That is when mine is the worst. Since temperature control is part of our autonomic nervous system I figure it is all part of a bigger issue.

I hope you warm up.

Rhonda

Hi,

I too get the same feeling. Sometimes it's due to my meds (Midodrine) and other times it's just because my BP is wayy too low.

Guest CyberPixie

I've checked my temperature and it's normal for me 36.4 and my heart rate has been fine last few days, pulse approx 72. Haven't checked BP yet, must do that today! My pulse is hard to find in my wrist and from reading here I gather that means my BP could be on the low side. Haven't had much lightheadedness or numbness in body, thats usually when my BP crashes.