Update

AJVDK

Well I am off. I am heading home here in the next hour. My mother's surgery is in the am on monday. I am hoping everything goes well, and that the cancer has not spred any where. Please keep her in you thoughts on Monday. I know it not in our control, and that things happen for a reason, but I am hoping they will be able to get it all and that she will go great. I am going to stay with her for a few days to a week, to help her out. I am hoping that my POTS will be ok so I am able to help her. I got extra procrit on firday so that I don't have to go this week. So that I didn't have to go home.

Thought I would give you an update. When I have a chance to get to an computer I will give you all an update. Hope you all have a great week! <_<

Amy

I hope the surgery goes well.... <_<

Jacquie

Guest tearose

prayers and best wishes for your mom, for you and your family.

I hope the trip there is going/went well and you must be careful not to over extend yourself!

I am sure the morning surgery is well planned and that her physicians are asleep right now!

When you get a chance, give us an update.

best regards, tearose

Hello All,

Well my mom made it thought the surgery today! I am so proud of her. She is facing her biggest fears. He founf out today that the cancer had sprend into the limp nodes, so the cancer was moving fast. We are hoping that they where able to get all the cancer. Please contuine to keep her in your prayers. Shestill has a a long road ahead. The good news to I was able to handel being there for her. I ended up in my wheel chair by the end of the day, and I am just going to use all day on tuesday. I hate my wheelchair, up if I use it I don't tend to get so sick so quick, plus a few times tow I felt like I was going to pass out, and that would be a really bad thing when I need to be there from my mother.

Thanks again for all you support!

Amy

thanks for filling us in as you help your mother with her battle.

Good for you for getting through the day. JUST BEING and waiting for a loved in in a hospital setting is stressful and for what your mom is going through, that is good you were able to stay with her.

You must be exhuasted so be kind to yourself as you help your mother out.

Sending thoughts and prayers to you and yours.