Hope Is Up-feeling Quite Better For Now....

Well I dont want to jump the gun, but for the last 4 days I have felt remarkably better. My dizzy feeling has almost completely disapeared, I haven't had the "I will melt into the ground" feeling (other than the one brought on by the hot weather), My fatique level has been improving. I even seem to be thinking more clearly. I hope this is not just a quirk and I get sick again. My husband even commented yesterday, "what's wrong with you"? I had done so much around the yard and house he was worried I would crash. I was just so happy to be able to I went overboard. I did feel a little whipped but not to the extent I would usually feel. Maybe it was the LYME all along that caused my POTS.

Hopeful and happy for now

Kim

I hope you continue to improve and have many more good days. I agree to be careful to pace yourself. If I am lucky I may have a total of 4 good days a month, on a good month and I just want to do as much as I can. I will then pay for it for weeks.

Wishing you continued good health! :)

I shouldn't have gloated so much, cuz I crashed this evening. Just did to much this week and really didn't catch up on sleep. Got kinda shaky and weak so I am gonna take the advise and just take it easy and not try to do so much. I do think I am getting better slowly and I don't want to sabbatage it.

Kim

Hi,

I hope you continue to keep improving. Just remember to pace yourself.

Jacquie