Study Is Tomorrow

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I go in for the study tomorrow. I'll let you guys know anything I find out. I got the paperwork and it seems pretty interesting. My neuro said that we would talk about my personal results because I have been having lots of problems lately, so wish me luck!!!

Jacquie

good luck jacquie -

hope you find some helpful information.

:D melissa

Guest tearose

Hey Jacquie,

You are wished loads of good luck!

May all your tests be easy and your physicians and caretakers be kind and helpful!

Please do tell us how it was when you can.

best wishes and more good luck, tearose

This study is the one my neuro suggested. I am most likely going to do the other study too, because it has some differ tests that are performed. I see my cardio next Monday, so he is most likely going to figure something out. I know he would like me to see a neuro at his hospital, but who knows what I am going to do because I am happy with the one I have now....Anyhow...thanks for all the good thoughts you guys have sent my way! B)

Jacquie

good luck jacquie--let us know how it goes and how you are doing!!

hopefully some good information will come out for you.. and they gain some more knowledg of pots!

linda

Of course the day I am going to get the study done I have stomache problems.

Hi guys,

I made it through the study. But last night while I was laying down I got the "electricity running through me feeling." :) Anyhow, as for the study it wasn't that bad. The neuro who was doing the study said that I was a "very good subject for the testing."

I had a few tilt tables done and my heart rate shot right up. Right now I am exhausted though, I went to bed at 230am (couldnt sleep) and was woken up at 6am....goodnight guys!

Thanks for sending goodluck my way! :)