Twitching

Guest dionna

Guest dionna

My friend and I both have POTS and we both have uncontrollable twitching muscles in different parts of our bodies. Does anyone else have this and is there any kind of relief? Thanks.

Dionna

Guest tearose

Not really, I don't have twitching.

I may get a little shakey feeling in my muscles but that is usually if I am very tired or after a long day or maybe if my bp is really low and I'm fighting to stand.

I am a twitcher- all the time. It has been a major part of my symptoms. I was not sure if this was POTS related, or CFIDS or FM symptoms as I had in past, but not to this extreme. I get lots of spasms, weakness and stiffness in legs especially. Right eye spasms all the time, think that may be related somehow to my vestibular problem I had, which is when all this went downhill for me.

I have twitching -- I went to a neurologist early on and he said I was having "fasciculations" -- a fancy name for twitching, or involuntary muscle contractions.

There's not much that takes them away. They have not really bothered me, except that I know it's odd to have them. I notice they get worse when I am under more stress, and they also are bad when I do not eat or drink water as well as usual. Hope you figure out what your triggers are and that the twitching doesn't bother you.

Amy

I definitely have twitching - sometimes it's totally random and other times it gets really bad right before I have a seizure or pass out - I've come to like it because it's my little warning sign so that I can get somewhere safe!