Guest tearose

Please check with your doctor if you still feel badly!

I am sorry you have to deal with those chest pains.

As I began to get use to my funky heart pangs and pains, I learned which cramp was my MVP and which was a bit more serious...that I needed electrolytes...so I learned to supplement with electrolytes when I got those "other" pains.

If you are observant, you can learn how to read and understand your body.

Most of our symptoms won't kill us but check it out and figure out what your doctor and you can do to manage a good quality of life.

best regards, tearose

Chest pains are a good reason to go to the doctor or emergency room, right away.

Chest pains can result from all sorts of things (e.g., esophageal spasms). In POTS, chest pain can result from the heart "beating on empty chambers": when your heart is beating too fast for the atria and ventricles to fill up with blood between beats. Nature's way of telling us to drink salty beverages and lie down, I guess.

Guest dionna

i too have the chest pains but my doctor always told me he didn't know why. he even asked me why it was hurting. i thought he was the one getting paid to answer that question. oh well. my pain started march 2005 and i still have it even today but i haven't been given an explaination. sometimes when i am breathing my chest will hurt as well and i will feel like i am not getting enough oxygen or something like that. i don't know if you have experienced that or not. i do suggest you seek medical advice and i hope that you have a better doc than i. good luck to you and i hope you feel better. i wish you only good days.

dionna :ph34r: