How Are You Guys Doing Making Auction Things?

corina

hey guys,

as i am working on my cards for the auction, i was wondering how all you are doing. are you busy making things as well?

i am a bit behind schedule as my nasty virus turned out to be a nasty bacterial infection. but my doc gave me very strong antibiotics and in a few days the fever was gone and now i've finally started the cards. i made two cards (want to make 20!!!) and a third one is almost ready. luckily my sister in law is helping me so i'm almost sure we will make it!!!! my sister wanted to help as well, but as our mom got a pneumonia she had to take care of her and didn't have time left for the cards. yes i know, we are a wimpy family (is it wimp or wimpy em???) :unsure:

wish you all the best and lots of fun making things for the auction. michelle/nina, when you're reading, are you going to explain later how things will work at the auction? i am really bad with this!

corina :)

mmmm. . . . . think you all are very busy creating things :) . i made two more cards today. i think i will be buying them back, as i like them so much :D . this whole auction thing is giving me so much fun, i realy hope it will be a great success!!!

corina :)

Corina, I can't wait to see those cards! :blink:

I think I emailed you the address of where to send things, yes?

We'll be running the auction on ebay the first week in July. However, we'll be putting up pictures of items on our site before the auction so everyone can see what will be put up for bid. This is where we will also feature pictures of the people who donate if they so wish. So keep an eye out for the auction page we'll be adding soon. :huh:

Thanks so much for making cards!

Michelle

Corina, I can't wait to see those cards! :blink:

We'll be running the auction on ebay the first week in July. However, we'll be putting up pictures of items on our site before the auction so everyone can see what will be put up for bid. :huh:

Michelle

Michelle, I will be out of town the first week of July, but would still like to participate in the auction. Is that the only time it will be available? Maybe I'm the only one, but I thought I would ask, since that is such a big vacation time. thanks, Ellen

michelle, you did send me the address. i hope to send the cards in the first week of june so that they will arrive in time.

like ellen, i'm a bit worried about the timing, as in europe it is vacation time (don't know about the us though). well, i'll be home the first week of july but the second week we'll travel to the south of france, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with the van we bought last november, i can be laying in the back (and even in the front with my feet up!!!) so the travelling will be a piece of cake this year!!!!!!!

corina :blink:

Hi Ellen and Corina,

We've already got everything planned and going for the first week in July. I've taken time off work and others have worked it into their schedule too.

I wish you could participate though, Ellen. Maybe wherever you are staying will have Internet access?

Corina, I hope you have a great vacation. I've always wanted to go to France. Can I live vicariously through your trip? :angry: Take some pictures and send them my way. :(

Michelle

Once items are posted on eBay for sale, you can input your bid, and the amount you're willing to bid to is held secret by eBay... eBay will automatically counter bid against others up to your pre-set maximum. So, you don't need to be physically monitoring the auction once you place your bid.

You can also set up eBay to email you, message you, etc. if you're outbid--this gives you an opportunity to big a higher amount if you wish.

Please keep in contact with Amy and Michelle on this one--I'm not really involved in the auction other than as support.

Nina