Upset Again With Gp

Just got back form docs...didn't see teh oen I wanted to see I saw the one who was funny with me and he was even worse this time. Gave me a 'ph no not you again' look when I walked in through the door and tried to badger...almost bully me into giving in. I was adamant though and insisted I get more tests done. I told him I'd spoken to Docor Hakim and he said it was unprofessional of him to tell me what he told me...what a ****. dr H cares that's why he suggested I ask for more tests. He then had the audacity to contradict Dr H's diagnosis of EDS. Dr ****wit the GP. There's Dr ****wit there, Dr ****head and Dr****hole. I don't even know what tests he's ordered. Forgot to talk about teh weight loss too! :unsure:

I need hugs!

I'm sorry you had such a horrible experience with the Dr!!

Seems we all run into lots of bad experiences in dealing with this chronic condition (I know that doesn't make you feel better..just want you to know you aren't alone).

Regroup your energy and focus and stand your ground until you get the help you need.

Would it help if you printed some info from this site or pub med or somewhere else to take in to your Dr?

Hope things improve for you!!

I'm sorry you had such a horrible experience with the Dr!!

Seems we all run into lots of bad experiences in dealing with this chronic condition (I know that doesn't make you feel better..just want you to know you aren't alone).

Regroup your energy and focus and stand your ground until you get the help you need.

Would it help if you printed some info from this site or pub med or somewhere else to take in to your Dr?

Hope things improve for you!!

I think that would probably make him hate me even more. He thinks he knows everything. Was very patronising to me. Don't want to go back there. Will wait for test results and then change surgeries. He even said "I don't mind you coming to see me" as if to say "I wish you wouldn't". I've never known anything like it. What a ****.