Happy Birthday Gena!!

Sunfish

Happy Birthday!

Hope you are having (or had) a super day....

:unsure: melissa

Ohmygoodness! Thank you for posting that Sunfish!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENA!

I hope you had a good birthday and that the pooches gave you extra kisses!

You have been such a wonderful and amazing source of support to me and many others on this board. You also are filled with such great knowledge and insight. Thank you for what you give to the board. I always enjoy your posts.

Wishing you a good year...and a healthier one!

Love, Emily

Aw, shucks. You guys are so sweet! After spending a wonderful day and evening with my hubby, I come home to see this happy b-day post from everyone. That was truly the icing on the cake, so to speak, and a nice way to end the day.

Hubby took me to Bonefish Grill, since that have a special GF menu, and I even lived on the wild side and had a half a glass of wine and some creme brulee for dessert....yummy! ;) I drank tons of salted water today in anticipation of having some celebratory wine and sugar, but nonetheless I am waiting for the tachycardia to subside before I head off to bed. By the way I told my husband I'm celebrating my birthday the entire week, not just one day, so he better be extra nice to me!!! :)

Thanks again everyone for the sweet sentiments and well wishes. Hope you all have a good week.

Hugs,

Gena

Guest tearose

Hello Gena!

Happy Belated Birthday!

I think this means we get to celebrate again!

You know me, any excuse to eat sugar! :rolleyes:

Glad to hear you celebrated it...keep the celebration going.

love, tearose