Is This Rude...

So, in a past post I wrote about a study I am going to be a part of @ the hospital where my neurologist is from. The thing is, I talked to my Cardio/EP the other day and he suggested that I do a study at his hospital, he didn't know that I was going to do a study at the other one. I told him and he said that he wanted every result from the study.....

The thing is, is that I think I would rather have the study done at the hospital where my cardio is, since he is the one who I call when I have probs, etc. Is it "rude" to back out of the study my neurologist put me in???? I don't know what to do!

Jacquie

Hey,

Most likely.....I just don't know if I can go too long w/o meds...Not that I have much right now that is working for me. I am going to talk to me Cardio Monday though and see what he thinks.

Jacquie

Jacquie,

The blessing of studies like the ones your signed up for is that you have the right to withdraw at ANY time without consequences.

Do the study you most want to do. Either way, you will be contributing to research and science and knowledge.

You're a VOLUNTEER...so you are doing a sort of 'service', taking certain risks, etc. but also possibly benefitting from the study....

So, make the choice that is best for you. If you can do both, great, if not, that is fine too.

Emily