Slowly Emerging..

I just thought I would say hello as I have begun to crawl my way back out of the cruddy pots hole I found myself in from February til now.

I went to Oxford yesterday and explained how difficult life has been. I *think* it's finally sunk in- we live in hope! My amazing tutor was there and she was behind me 100% again. If only they were all like her, everything would be fine. She is totally cool about changing little things- like letting me lie on her plush sofa with my feet up so I can stay with it:)

Now my BP is being brought up by this MAOI I feel a lot more like my old self. It's amazing how low blood pressure makes me literally go nutty:S

but...light at the end of the tunnel...I'm 3/4 of the way there- I will get this **** degree if it kills me!!!!

Look where I handed my essay in yesterday...isn't it pretty!!!

quadgate.jpg

hi love,

just wanted to say, i'm really really really proud of you! when you finish we'll party! we might be partying on the floor but it will be worth it.

by the way what a gorgeous building.

speak soon

beck x x x

hi love,

just wanted to say, i'm really really really proud of you! when you finish we'll party! we might be partying on the floor but it will be worth it.

by the way what a gorgeous building.

speak soon

beck x x x

where are you? I must ring you before I go back to Ox. Dunno what's going on with me and phones these days- talking for ages seems to really shatter me and hurt my head. bit of a bummer when you're as much of a chatterbox as me (or you!)

x x

Persephone,

I'm so glad to hear you're starting to feel a bit better. Take the summer to rest and rejuvinate and hopefully you'll breeze through the fall term :) I'm so proud of you--as one student to another, I know how DIFFICULT it is to get professors to understand, and even simple things like doing research in the library is impossible sometimes.

Keep smiling and telling yourself how strong you are!

Hugs,

Lauren

Keep up the good work! Your such a fighter and it will pay off!

I'm glad your feeling better and I hope you continue to move away from the 'hole'. :)

Amber

I'm so glad to hear you're starting to feel a bit better. Take the summer to rest and rejuvinate and hopefully you'll breeze through the fall term :) I'm so proud of you--as one student to another, I know how DIFFICULT it is to get professors to understand, and even simple things like doing research in the library is impossible sometimes.

Keep smiling and telling yourself how strong you are!

Hugs,

Lauren

Thanks, chuck. I should say tho, every professor/academic in Oxford has been absolutely fantastic. It's my college, the administrative and the DISABILITIES support office of all people who have been most unhelpful (story of my life- it's not Murphy's law or sod's law- LAW!)

:)

Keep smiling :)