Group Get Together

briarrose

For those people that live near Portland, Oregon I would like to arrange a group get together. If anyone is interested please send me a message. I'm still working out details but thought maybe we could meet at Providence Portland Medical Center. How does this sound to the people in this area? Please let me know your thoughts and what works for you.

thx

Steph

Sounds great as I'm off that weekend. Afternoon and evening are better for me health wise. My vote is for Sunday anytime around your appointment but can arrange Saturday too, just sometimes have kids things on that day but they haven't given me the schedule yet :(

Lets give the others in this area a chance to chime in :ph34r:

Count me in. Let me know time and place and I will be there ;-).

Corina (hopeful-girl)

3pm Sunday would work for me. I have an appointment in NW Portland at 1pm but I think it will be done by 2 or 2:30. I have to drive home (4 hours) Sunday too, so I might not be able to stay much more than an hour.

1pm Saturday would also work for me.

Where in Providence Medical center will we meet?

3:00pm sunday would work for me. (if I can get out of bed :) ) I think we're talking Providence Medical Center off of I-84, East of I-5. Were exactly will we meet? Starbucks? Hospital Cafeteria? What were you thinking Briarose? I'll get it on my calendar and really hope I'm feeling a little better by then. Right now, I can't stand up for more than 2 min :) .

~Roselover

Oh- and I'll be bringing my hubby - anyone else bringing a significant other? I think he'll find it educational to hear us all talk and share! Plus, I need a driver.

~Roselover

OK we're still on for this coming Sunday at 3pm. I hope everyone can make it. I have a comfortable room arranged for us to use during our time. I'm still trying to decide on the best place to meet in the hospital, possibly the ER as our room is close to there and if anyone is late then I can have someone at the desk direct you.

look forward to seeing you guys.

Steph

Hey Steph and everyone, we're supposed to meet tomorrow, but they are having free skiing and snowboarding up on Mt. Hood, so I think I'll go skiing instead.

;) LOL!!!! JUST KIDDING! :ph34r:

So, since we're meeting at the hospital, do we all get to have IV's together? :(

OK.... feeling goofy tonight...

See you all tomorrow!!!!

~Melanie